Saturday, July 31, 2010

OK. So I want a place that I can archive projects. This will, hopefully, be it. With any luck, it'll be a little less haphazard than my posts on Facebook and LJ and other random places. Crossing our fingers.

So, what kind of crafting do I do? Mostly it's paper stuff -- card making, collage and scrapbooking. I like to do a fair amount of digital work, but in my head, it's still just paper. I'm using a computer, but thinking paper. Nonetheless, there are times when you need to get messy with glue and ink. There are times a computer just won't do it. Which is when I start trolling through drawers of chaotic paper scraps and magazines to play.

I'm hoping that I'll find some time (and, ahem, courage) to work more with altered books, art journaling and watercolors. We'll see how it goes. (If you have ideas, speak up!)

Anyway, I'm going to start the blog rolling with some projects I've done in the past, mostly so that I can archive them safely somewhere.

No comments: